9 Funniest Code Comments by Programmers
1. When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing. Now, God only knows
2. I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets released into the public.
3. Drunk, fix later
4. Magic. Do not touch.
5. This code sucks, you know it and I know it. Move on and call me an idiot later
6. I am not responsible of this code.They made me write it, against my will.
7. I can’t divide with zero, so I have to divide with something very similar result = number / 0.00000000000001.
8. If you’re reading this, that means you have been put in charge of my previous project. I am so, so sorry for you. God speed.
9. If this code works, it was written by Paul DiLascia. If not, I don’t know who wrote it.
Reading code in a language that I don’t understand
Happy Coding 🙂
Share it with your friends