Vue.js vs React.js vs Angular.js: Top 5 Reasons To Choose Vue.js
Evan You was the creator of Vue.js. The first source code committed to Vue.js was dated July 2013, and the first release of Vue.js was in February 2014. MIT License licenses Vue.js.
The Vue.js framework is currently used closely by 97,000 websites and is a tough competitor for Angular and React Frameworks.
Major companies using the Vue.js framework are
- Louis Vuitton
- Google career site
- Upwork, etc.,
Why choose Vue.js?
It combines modern tooling and supporting libraries to make a perfect single-page application. Vue.js is easy to learn when compared to React and AngularJS. Some of the benefits of Vue.js are listed below.
Vue.js vs React.js vs Angular.js: 5 Reasons to choose Vue.js over React and Angular
Here are some of the reasons why Vue.js is preferred over ReactJs and AngularJS
#1. Flexible Code
In this Technically dynamic world, the Latest trends can survive for short periods. The critical quality that every developer appreciates is the flexibility and scalability of the application. Vue.js has done a significant job in clustering many of the third-party libraries and components.
- Vue.js enables the developer to integrate newer technologies with the existing application.
- A sophisticated application can be created with JSX, ES6, Routing, Bundling, Separate part file, etc.,
If we compare the flexibility of Vue.js with React, “React is a library, while Vue.js is a complete framework. “Angular has some opinions about the structure of your applications. Vue.js is more flexible and modular that makes Vue.js more adaptable.
#2. Vue.js vs React.js vs Angular.js: Easy to learn
Vue.js offers significant customizability, and hence it is easier to learn than AngularJS and React JS Further, Vue.js overlaps with the functionality of AngularJS and React. Functionality represents the use of components such as libraries. Switching from Angular and React to Vue.js is more accessible than vice-versa.
- It authorizes the use of JSX for developers who prefer to adopt that style.
- It is also easier to get habitual to because its favors the best parts of React and AngularJS.
- The above point shows that making the Vue.js easier for the developers from either of two React and AngularJS to fit appropriately.
- Yet Vue.js is more organized, easy to fire it up, and set, evolving in reduced project duration.
- Vue.js supplies clarity evolving in predictions that the framework catches up at the proper time.
Vue.js obtains most stars in GitHub is Obvious. AngularJS is not an actual open-source project in the sense that Vue.js is. Angular is open source only to the extent that we can read the source code and send the issues that the team can choose to act on. “They show their approval by picking it and working it in the real world, which is all that Google wants.”
- Vue.js is a classic actual open-source project.
- Every developer may get a chance to contribute in a direct and meaningful way to the project.
- These are solid reasons for wishing the fork to the repository.
- This way, it makes perfect sense to get more support and approval for the project upvoting it with GitHub.
- Angular is comparatively complex than Vue.js, both in its design and API (Application Program Interface).
- Creating a complex application using Angular is more time-consuming compared to Vue.js.
- Angular is more difficult for a person who is new to it and starts creating an application.
- Vue.js is easier to manage design and API
- It has a less biased solution compared to Angular
- Vue.js allows us to organize our application in the way we want it to be, instead of being forced to do everything in the Angular way.
Vue.js size is as tiny as Angular and React. The downloaded zip with the framework weighs lighter in terms of kilobits. As a featherweight application, the framework is not only fast to download and install the library, it also positively affects your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and UX.
The size of this framework is much smaller, and it takes little time for the user to download and use it. No fuss, just what you need in a translucent package, only a few kilobytes in zip format. With such acceptable characteristics, Vue.js is lightning-fast to download and install.
As such, it also has a positive impact on UX (User Experience) and SEO. Vue.js is a much smaller size than React and Angular.
These 5 reasons are pretty good reasons that make us choose Vue.js.
Vue.js vs React.js vs Angular.js: which one are you going to choose?
Vue.js has official packages for routing, or server-side making, which come with up-to-date support and ensure synchronization throughout your system. With Vue.js CLI 3 and Vue.js UI, setting up a project and preparing it for deployment is lightning fast. This, in turn, helps build MVPs quickly and efficiently.
Vue.js is translucent, easy to learn, and pleasant to write in. Because of its familiar templating structure and components, integrating or migrating existing projects to Vue.js is faster and smoother. For that reason, Vue.js is excellent for start-ups but can be just as well used in large-scale applications.
Vue.js, not as popular as React (supported by Facebook) or Angular 2 & 4 (endorsed by Google), but businesses prefer to use Vue.js to develop full-fledged web applications. Vue.js supplies an answer to React & Angular and gives you a much simpler and easier way to code. This proves why Vue.js is better than React and angular.
So, that was all from us on Vue.js vs React.js vs Angular.js. Comment and let us know what you think about it. Keep Learning and Keep Growing.