Hai Buddies, I am L.PRIYANKA from NEW PRINCE SHRI BHAVANI COLLEGE OF ENGG. AND TECHNOLOGY. I am going to share the secret of my success; i think it will be useful for you my friends. I am going to share some tricks to win the paper presentation. Here i am remembering one dialog from the film of “Muthu”.
“kedaikuradu kadaikama irukadhu.kedaikama irukuradhu kedaikadu.”
If you follow the things that I have given ,surely you will get the prize.i.e. prize kedaikum kedaikama irukadhu .you have to put some hardwork.
I think ,i am talking too much.Ok let us come to the matter. In Paper Presentation i got a Prize.So , i am going to share my experience.
Some Points to remember,
- Take an IEEE paper , you can ask me,” why we want to take always IEEE paper” ,I asked the same question to my mam ,she told it is the standard format for doing / submitting the project ,which is strictly followed in many colleges.
- we should always obey elders so,let us take IEEE paper and read it thoroughly.
- Try to find the problem in that paper.
- Find solution for the problem.
- If you have implemented and show the solution for the problem then surely you can win the prize.
- They will ask “What is your contribution in this paper?”.Most of them are simply presenting the paper, and saying just we are introducing the concept.Please don’t do that my friends.
- Always try to propose the new concept or approach.It will help you to fetch the prize.
- Put the slides very short i.e. only 15 slides including your concept name,thank you and queries.
- slide should not have a line ,it should only have a hint that is also for you not for the judge or the audience.
- Don’t read whatever in the slides because every one will know to read the text.
- Always try to complete the presentation with allotted time otherwise you may get negative marks for not managing the Time properly.
- e.Time Management is very important in presentation.
- It you exceed the time then they tell to conclude the presentation. So better try to complete it earlier.
I would like to thank Arun Prakash and Sridevi mam to encourage me to write this blogs. Thank You. Thanks for giving me this opportunity.
For more innovative videos follow us on ” http://www.guvi.in “:)
Hello Friends, this is Arun Prakash, the founder of GUVI. By and large the approach towards getting a job and